Friday, February 2, 2007

Saving the best for last


Our final moderator introduction is the firery red head, Amber Schmidt!



My website: www.schmidtstudioandgallery.com

My home town is...Lexington, KY -been here since I was born- guess I will be here until I die!

My all time favorite business resource...The internet

I can't live without my...Blue quilt on my bed- it just smells like me!

My worst craving is...Mexican Food- and its killing me that I am still scared of it after the galbladder incident!

Best book ever written...Memoirs of a Geisha

Pure genious is the person who invented...The portable DVD player- any mom will agree with me!

My favorite shoes are...Old Navy Flip Flops- I have one pair in EVERY color!! And yes I "wear sandals in the snow".

I am most proud of...who i am. I have always said that "one day I will do this and that" and I did it! I will go back to our 10 year class reunion- a mom of three (or 4!), still married to the guy that everyone said wouldn't last, with a sucessful business, a beautiful home, a fancy car... and I will say- BITE ME! They said I couldn't do it- that I would fail- I think I am most proud of the fact that THEY WERE WRONG!

If I could have lunch with anyone alive or dead it would be...Princess Diana... I will never forget watching her funeral and being so sad- and I was only like 10 years old!

No comments: