Thursday, February 1, 2007

Meet Aimee!!!!

Aimee Payne is one of the recent additions to our little moderator family. Aimee is our fantabulous scheduler of chats each week. She will be finding our chat hosts and coming up with some awesome topics!!!!


My website: www.aimeepaynephotography.com

Town I was born in... Looks exactly the same today, as it did WAY back then. I'm still here. ITs dull, its ugly and its extremely boring. I'm so thrilled to still be here after ALL these years. (Keep your fingers crossed for that transfer to Italy!!! I'll let y'all come visit me!)

My photographic style would be classified as... Ecclectic on a good day. I have no idea, I just do it.

If I wasn't a photographer I would definitely be a... A millionaire, that one is not working out for me so well yet, so I'll do this instead!

My favorite piece of software... Photoshop. NO question. I love the internet too b/c I am a bonafied addict.

I love to treat myself to... Hmmm.... yeah I'll have to get back to you on that one. Military hubby w/ two jobs, me w/ 2 little kids and ya know...that little business thing, I have NO room for treats. Never mind the ice cream that TOTALLY ruined my diet day earlier. IF I were to have time though, right now the only things I can think of and they come to mind immediately, are going riding for HOURS and HOURS or a massage!!!

This morning for breakfast I ate...I drank the best darn diet shake ever. EVERY morning. EVERY..... SINGLE..... MORNING.......

Hottest man alive is... My HUSBAND!!!! OOooooh wait, he won't see this right??? Matt LeBlanc! Don't ask me what it is, but that "How you doin" on friends and those eyes...WOW. Not that anyone would have a clue who he is unless you are a rodeo fan, but I have also always thought Stran Smith was HOT HOT HOT!

I love to shop at... GAP and Old Navy. They actually know me by name and have a reserved shopping cart for me at Old Navy. They send us birthday cards and stuff too.I also love love love amazon and ebay!

I can never decide on... ANYTHING!!!! Mark me the most indecisive person on earth. Its why we can't buy a house right now because I can't decide where I want to live!

Most Saturday nights you will find me... Actually, its the ONE night a week I have my hubby home, so probably just hanging out with all my guys. If you see me online, I will be in trouble very shortly, so it won't last long. hahaha

No comments: