Monday, February 12, 2007

Little Black Book of Connections

I just picked up this little black book from Borders the other day. I love to just hang out in book stores and check out all the new business titles and this one just from the look of it drove me in. It does actually look like one of those little black books that we all used to have, you know back in the dark ages? Even has a nice black linen cover with gold foil lettering. Totally brought me back to the 80s!

Anyway, I just got it and I opened it up to the first page and I see the following:

All things being equal, people want to do business with their friends.
All things being not quite so equal, people STILL want to do business with their friends.

This is a philosophy I have lived by for years! I always try my best to become close with my own clients. And I think they appreciate it and continue to want to be clients of mine. So I am excited to introduce this book into our Book Club for the newest book. Check out the Book Club Forum on the ProPhotoLearningCenter website to get in on the discussion.

Oh and don't forget to get your copy!

No comments: