Friday, February 2, 2007

Cristy......

Our funkiest moderator, that is for sure! Cristy is a great photographer, a fabulous business person and just an awesome person to have helping to run our website!!!




My website: www.cristynielsen.com

My home town is... hmmm many places - Vienna, Maine, Littleton, Colorado, Santa Rosa, California and currently Oviedo, Florida

My photography can be described as...edgy, I'm a close cropper and I'm all about the eyes.

Piece of equipment I can't live without... my 24-70L lens!

Best seminar I ever went to... Curt Littlecott on Weddings in OrlandoIn the wee hours of the morning I am... curled up nice and snuggly in my bed!

Favorite toothpaste is... Toms of Maine or Kiss My Face

I am most inspired by...visiting other photographers websites for ideas to push me out of my box. There isn't one in particular, my list of inspirations is VERY long!

When there is nothing better to do I... IM with my buds, visit other photographers websites, catch up on my DVR's shows.

The quote I live by is... Amber actually stuck this one in my head... go big or go HOME!

My friends think I am... a complete and total nut!

Late Friday nights you will find me... most likely snuggling up with my hubby.

So glad to have you here Cristy!

No comments: