Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Queen Donna!

If you don't know Donna you must meet her! She is fantastic! She is is also one of your world renowned moderators!!! So you know she rocks!


My website: www.donnaquarles.com

My home town is....Chireno, Texas - population 371

My all time favorite photographer is...Misty Woodward of course! Actually I love Lisa Jane!

The best camera brand in the world has to be...Canon

I am most comfortable when I am...curled up on the couch reading my the latest Nora Roberts, Patricia Cornwell or Janet Evanovich novel.

The best restaurant I ever ate at was...Lupe Tortilla's in Houston. They have a cool playground outside for the kids to play on while waiting for your table.

My friends think I am totally and completely...I don't know, do I have any friends???

Where you will find me most often on the PPLC...Marketing & Sales forum

My favorite midnight snack...Smuckers caramel with a spoon, Yum!

Totally cool website .... http://www.prophotolearningcenter.com/ naturally :)

No comments: