Monday, January 29, 2007

Blogging for a buzz!!!

Have you seen the latest article "Web 2.0 – The Final FrontierUsing Your Blog To Create A “Buzz” About Your Business" written by ProPhoto Learning Center member, Amber Schmidt. This was an awesome article showing you how you can create a buzz about your business by using blogs as a new marketing tool!

Here is a sneak peak at the article or you can read the whole thing here if you are a member. http://www.prophotolearningcenter.com/portal/modules.php?name=Content&file=viewarticle&id=27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So we have talked about all the ways to maintain constant contact with your clients! And as much as we would all like to be able to phone our clients with personal messages sometimes that is just not possible. And if you are like me- you hate the phone. It is also kind of impersonal to have someone else do it for you!So.... how do we get on that personal level with our clients without ever speaking to them???

BLOG BABY!

Currently... I have more hits to my blog than I do my website. And do I think that it is bringing me business? ABSOLUTELY! I have about one person per week who becomes a subscriber and I know that I have clients who check the blog DAILY! It is a great way to post quick announcements about email being down, or cell phone outages etc. But even more than that it is an amazing marketing tool!!!!

So lets break down the way to use a blog:

Daily posts: This is the everyday stuff. You can post a picture from a session, an update on the business, a new product you are offering or even just something cool you found on you tube! One of my best blog traffic days came after I posted the “evolution of dance”!!

------If you would like to read the entire article, you must be a full member of www.ProPhotoLearningCenter.com and view the article here http://www.prophotolearningcenter.com/portal/modules.php?name=Content&file=viewarticle&id=27

No comments: