Tuesday, January 30, 2007

oooohhhh Conrad........

Meet Mr Flemming! Conrad is one of our newest moderators and the one all the women are talking about. ;) Definitely check out his posts on the forum as they are ALWAYS ...interesting.

So Conrad, what do you have to say for yourself today?



My website: www.cfphotos.com

I am from a little town called...:Chatfield, home of the Gophers! How original, huh? I graduated here, and now I have my business here, but I never felt like I really belonged here.

My absolute favorite photographer is...:I'm my own favorite photographer, I don't keep tabs on anyone as much as I do me. I'm a fan of a lot of other photographers though, especially anyone who is willing to help me out and teach me.

My favorite vendor right now is ....:White House; I was so impressed with my last order that I called them to thank them for such a wonderful job and turn-around time.

If I were a farm animal I would be a ....:I'm already a farm animal... What kind of question is this? I live on a farm and I'm an animal!

Today at 2pm I was....: Catching up on episodes of another favorite show of mine, Supernatural, on YouTube. Yeah, yeah, I should have been working on something constructive.

My favorite soda....:I'm not much of a soda drinker, I like my teeth too much, but I'm a sucker for Sobe drinks, and Dasani water!

My biggest accomplishment...:Winning full physical custody of my daughter Tiahna. If it wasn't for her, I would never have gone back to college and made this career choice. I'd still be travelling the country working on ranches, which actually wouldn't be a bad life either.

The best cartoon ever made was...:The Family Guy; I don't think I've ever enjoyed a cartoon as an adult or as a kid as much as I do that show. It's so blatantly ignorant and stupid that it's funny. We all know people like that, don't we?

Boxers or Briefs...:Inquiring minds want to know! There are are only a few people who know the answer to this question, and they aren't talking either!

No comments: