Saturday, August 4, 2007

Awesome Accessories for the Chic Photographer!

A friend and I were discussing my ugly camera bag. Only until I went through airline security 6 times this past weekend, did I realize how ugly my bag was. I was constantly asked if it was a camcorder. While I'm sure its just what they have to ask, it opened my eyes to the fact that I've been wandering around the world with a really really ugly camera bag. Now I'm just embarrassed, thinking back to all the past clients that have seen that monstrosity, what on EARTH did they think of me with that worn out plain old camera bag???? Well, I'm sure they probably didn't put much thought into it, but you never know...So my wonderful friend led me to a website with some FANTASTIC accessories for ladies with lenses and my oh MY! I love it!

Jill-E Designs has very very classy camera bags in all sizes, shapes and materials. I was quite impressed! She's thought of everything here!

Have a look for yourself!http://www.jill-e.com/index.html

Now to decide which one I want!I also can't wait until she gets the camera straps on there as well! I'm hooked on searching out the funkiest camera strap there is!

~Aimee Payne - moderator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool!